I’m stressed to the max right now because I have too many uncertainties in my life.
1. I have a final in about an hour, and I’m already sitting in the auditorium. (Why would a school decide to put a final on a Sunday anyways?) I don’t really know what the professor wants from us given that he didn’t really lecture to us about the information.
2. I am suppose to have another final exam tomorrow (almost exactly 24 hours from now), and I have yet to start studying for that because I was too busy studying for this exam and yesterday’s exam.
3. I have yet to start packing anything because I don’t have any boxes.
4. My friend was suppose to pick up my boxes yesterday, and apparently they never came.
5. He heard from another friend that they indeed came.
6. The information needed for the summer program that I’m doing was turned in late, so they might kick me out of the program. It turns out that everything was sent home, but they all said that they never saw it. ;(
7. I’m suppose to be coming back to campus halfway through summer, but I don’t know what I’ll do about housing.
8. I’m suppose to be leaving campus by Wednesday morning, and I have yet to packed.
9. My friend is taking me to my favorite restaurant Tuesday night because Tuesday is my birthday.
10. I don’t know if I will be able to take this makeup exam on Tuesday morning for my other class. I really hope so, because I might cry tonight.
11. I have a music assignment due tonight, so I have to complete that.
12. I just want to go home and sleep, even if it’s for a little bit.
13. I still have to work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but I need to get this one shift dropped that I cannot make at all.
14. At the same time, my friend says that he thinks that we are not spending enough time together (I don’t think he understands my life at all, because he’s demanding more than I can give. He knew how busy I was from the beginning, so I don’t really understand what he wants.)
15. I still have yet to fill out financial aid.
16. A friend of my keeps butting into my relationship, and I am not appreciating it
Ughhhhhhh!! My Lifeeeeee!! >.<